Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of Teknovasi must be
- Written in English.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 3 pages and no more than 10 pages. Editors will be evaluated if the papers are needing more pages than 10 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose IEEE style
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the Teknovasi paper template and Copyright Transfer Form when if it accepted.
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of the paper is maxed 10 words, without Acronym or abbreviation
- Abstract. The Abstract has a maximum 250 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes, and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - The Proposed Method/Algorithm (optional) - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
- References (optional). Expect a minimum of 7 references primarily with a minimum of 10% journal articles that have a reputation and are not more than 5 years old.
Please contact info email@example.com for the problems.